Monday, October 31, 2005

October 30, 2005

I ate all day. I'd say I made healthy food choices - beans, veggies, and brown rice but I didn't measure quantity and by the end of the day, it likely added up. I decided that I need a new approach. Instead of just counting, I'm going to have to start planning. I need some easy 2 point snacks ( 2 points being the equivalent of 50 calories/high fat/low fiber, 100 calories/low fat/low fiber/ or 150 calories/low fat/high fiber). AAaagh. I made such shitty decisions as a 20 y/o!! If I don't slow down, stop complaining, and organize myself, I'll be saying the same thing at 28 with regards to the decisions I am making now.

1 Comments:

Blogger chesty leroux said...

i know the feeling, but trying to plan can make it so much harder and more stressfull and lead to a binge. Thats what I like about the weight watchers plan, is that its flexible.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home