Saturday, October 29, 2005


I'm Tiffaney, a 24 y/o vegan mom. I'm artistic, free-spirited, free-thinking, politically charged, emotional, compassionate, introverted and wildly nerdy. All of this led me down the horrible path of emotional overeating/binging and food apathy (given the food was vegan, of course). I started Weight Watchers in 2005 and lost about 50lbs. I quit following the diet in an attempt to adopt a more fitness-centric lifestyle. While I've maintained my weight loss, I find myself falling back into my old eating habits and cringe at the thought of letting environmental stressors control my ultimate happiness. So, no more bullshit. If I bite it, I'm going to write it. Initially, I'm just going to write what I eat and attempt to stay at around 1500 calories a day. Next week I'll start with creating nutritional goals (water consumption, omega-3 fatty acides, eliminating transfats...on and on)

1 Comments:

Blogger chesty leroux said...

you left out that you are really freakin cool...and that you hold the title of recipe queen on the VBB&F boards. *bows down* We're not worthy!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home